Friday, September 21, 2012

Game Preview (Exclusive Photo)


Though this was originally intended for Bacarri vs. Franklin, we'll just say it's Amarlo for now.

Dawgs by 11.

Just like I've said all along, everyone is buying this Vandy hype, 'cept for me - then they lose to the B1G's doormat at home. I revelled in every minute of it.

They've got a good running back and a good receiver, otherwise, the cupboard ain't exactly chock full of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pop Tarts, Toaster Strudels, and cheese grits.

Now, a blast from the past...


3 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blogs and I’m impressed! Very helpful information specially the remaining part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very Informative and comprehensive data !
    it’s takes advantages ..
    enjoyed reading it !
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good game. Well... if you are a Georgia Fan.
    Hopefully going to the Georgia Tech game with my cousin.. hopefully. Amanda Vanderpool

    ReplyDelete