Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tweet O' The Day: THE RETURN! Dantzler is FAMOUS

Watt's Dantzler, half offensive tackle, half renaissance man, and half shoestring journalist has gotten quite the buzz concerning his return from PCB (as those who love it affectionately refer to it) via Greyhound bus. But just how does this buzz translate to actually hits? Well pretty daggum well...



While we're not talking H2H or Google type traffic here (chuckles), that's certainly a nice little hit count on the traffic meter. I mean, I'd certainly take it as such if I were him. Being that the initial posts on his blog were so well-received, I'm sure that he could parlay this type of venture into some sort of cash...

Speaking of cash, you know we're always looking for fresh new content here at H2H, so if you're name is found on the UGA media guide and you're looking to journey to Bogota or Nunavut via AmTrak with a pet lobster or the like, just hit us up. I'm sure the story won't be entertaining AT ALL...

Hey, Watts... you might want to invest in Google Analytics. It even gives you the social security numbers of the folks that visit your site. Wait, was I supposed to divulge that?

1 comment:

  1. good articles my friend, very useful for increase traffic.

    ReplyDelete