Friday, March 9, 2012

Goin' To THE LEAGUE! TIME TO PARTAY!

I love it when players get arrested right before the draft. HERE are the details on Orson's little dust-up with Johnny Law. I guess my KEVIN STALLINGS, KEVIN STALLINGS, KEVIN STALLINGS SEC Tourney Drinking Game Post would likely be a bit ill-advised at this point. (Dammit. I really wanted to make fun of that guy.)

SO...

The Good: No Fulmer Cup Points.

The Bad: Well, it's kinda like me going on a two month job interview, then right after the "feel out" dinner with the big wigs, I drink too much bourbon, throw up on the bosses $600 pair of italian leather shoes, stumble to my car and enter it, fall asleep in the parking deck with the motor running, and then get a DUI because the rent-a-cop called A.P.D.

STUPID. That's all I got.

2 comments:

  1. I can contribue to his defense fund if he likes to sell any game used jersey.

    ReplyDelete