Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Knowshon Gets DUI

Well, I wish that I had a convertible Bentley so I could get one too. Wait a minute...

Here's a statement from the Denver five-o:

"Denver police Lt. Matthew Murray confirmed Moreno was pulled over on southbound Interstate 25 around 1:30 a.m. Feb. 1 after allegedly driving 70 mph in a construction zone where the speed limit was 45 mph."

This was followed quickly by a statement from the Broncos:

"We take the incident involving Knowshon Moreno very seriously and are thoroughly reviewing this matter. Our organization will continue to gather information and closely monitor this issue while the legal process runs its course."

This is NFL-ese for "Hey, since you can't stay healthy, now we've got a reason to let you go."

I'm pretty sure that I'd throw the book at a guy if his license plate read -



 How appropo...

No comments:

Post a Comment