Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What We Need: The "Have-To" and HGH



I'm not insinuating that Alabama's players are on PED's, but there's obviously something in the water down there. You see that they're players are really large, but just how large is insane.


The thing about it is, not only are they massive, they're also as fast as your guy who's playing safety. While their d-line is really, really good, when you have a linebacking corps that's bigger (and I'd argue as fast) as anyone in THE NFL***, you stand a pretty good chance of winning.

I know this is old news, but it really didn't occur to me until last night just how good those guys are.

***I'm gonna check on this and make sure, but I can't think of a bigger group of linebackers in THE LEAGUE. I'll get back to you on this matter.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with your size and speed charts; however, if most uiversity programs get basically the same physical sized/speed players from high school how is it then that Bama players seem to become 'larger and faster than life' in just one year at UA? Is it the water or possibly something in the water? Just saying and have always wondered.

    ReplyDelete