Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tweet O' The Day: They Said What?

Yesterday was a pretty quiet day in the Twitterverse. As such, I will post a few curious tweets and randomly comment about them. Please forgive my non-funny funniness.

How to Spend Your Life Savings at Taco Bell


$10 at Taco could consist of the following:
- 4 Cheesy Gordita Crunches
- 6 Bean and Beef Burritos
- 2 Meximelts
- 6 Soft-shell Tacos
- Large Mountain Dew Code Red
- Grilled Stuft Burrito, Chicken
- 2 Caramel Apple Empanadas, for flare

They Play Football?

West Virginia, they slowly lull you to sleep during the season, then eat your baby come BCS time.


Yabo Dabo... DON'T


I still don't understand why folks like this guy. For TK it's understandable because of his family history, but WTF?

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm in a glass house?



No comments:

Post a Comment