Friday, January 27, 2012

Tweet O' The Day: Robinson is a BAG MAN?

And not just half of it either...


I'll admit, a whole bag of pizza rolls is not something out of the question for a Sunday afternoon (or Thursday evening in Athens). I'd estimate that he probably does a little more of this type of thing (below) to help defray the calories than I did.


And, yes I did just goof you into reading this. YOU MAD BRO? It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY... live a little. Besides you can't be too mad after being witness to the silky smooth narration of Mark Summers. Also, notice what Summers is wearing - tuxedo with white tennis shoes. How could a job get any better than that?

2 comments:

  1. I think Watts should get post of the day.....doing 500 squats as opposed to only 350 when he stepped on campus?....course Watts and Hunter could get post of the day everyday. Those two crack me up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching this show when I was little and I wanted my family do the obstacle course. Amanda Vanderpool CEO

    ReplyDelete