Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tweet O' The Day: Why Can Murray Hold His Head High?

It has a lot to do with this score:

Just in case you don't get the reference, I'll let young Murray spell it out for you via the twitters...



I can also agree with Aaron. I don't have to sit in traffic all day and look at Gator paraphrenalia and remember how we got PWNED the last October and pretty much looked uncompetitive for about 3.5 quarters.

How's those 6 losses feeling you ugly Blue and Orange swamp reptiles?*



*As Marty thumbs his nose and chants, "Na-na-na-na-boo-boo."

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully next year Murray can get his first win against a team that finishes ranked top 25 or higher. Florida was terrible this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Butkus, you left a half empty bucket at my house last night. Should I empty it or just fill it up?

    ReplyDelete