Monday, December 5, 2011

Tweet O' The Day: Houston Roughs Up the Establishment

I noticed a few very good points made by Kolton Houston last night regarding the colossal eff ups the BCS made last night when selecting teams. Most notably those involved an ACC team and the Big East conference winner (I assume).





Kolton makes a lot of very valid points here. I wasn't a BCS basher, but for Virginia Tech and West Virginia to be playing in the Sugar Bowl (yeah, I know the AQ rule), that's just horrible television. There aren't really any good alternatives, but that game will not move the ratings needle one iota.

I could really care less about the bowl season now. It's just a money grab now - there's no real reward to it anymore.

I'll be watching the Dawgs, but outside of that, meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment