Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tweet O' The Day: Chris Burnette Meets An Interesting Character

It's probably safe to say that Chris thought this guy a little prickly - maybe it had to do with being wrapped in Christmas lights or having a big-a$$ red bow around your neck. Who knows for sure?


What was the person who designed this decoration thinking? Maybe they weren't. Imagine if you were that guy trying to convince your boss... "Hey, we really need this Man-Deer-Tree. Otherwise we're going to completely lose the market for weird, unpurposed, completely non-sensical, Christmas decorations! That Santa Claus bi-plane blow-up yard ornament is poised to take our spot, should we leave this niche. C'mon man! Every park bench needs one of these."

Either way, I guess this is my long-winded way of telling all you folks out there MERRY CHRISTMAS, because it's Christmas time and I refuse to do all that "Happy Holidays" business. It's well-intentioned. If you're Jewish or Nigerian and reading this, I hope you can understand that it's my observed holiday and I'm trying to spread some cheer to everyone. I'm not trying to poo-poo on your holiday or be insensitive.

1 comment:

  1. ...and a very Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete