Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tweet O' The Day: What Does Saturday Mean to the Team?

Even though, from the outside, it seems that no one is giving our guys a chance against the mighty "Hat", they're not forfeiting the game before it's played. No matter how much the ESPN hype machine wants Bama/LSU Part 2, our guys still can have something to do with stopping the madness.

I'm hoping above all hope that they prevent it and I think there's some sentiment that they can bust up the ratings whore that could be the SEC West No.'s 1 & 2 for the second go-round...


Whoops. I guess I just happened to let this one sneak in.... Ehhhh.





I agree Kolton. Kick them when they're down. I guess you could kick them anytime if that's the case though. I say kick away - they're not trying to make friends after that halftime Munson tribute classlessness on Saturday.


I'll have to say, I've doubted this coach and team all season and they've made a clown of me. Hats off to them for that and here's hoping they do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment