Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tweet O' The Day: UGA Players React to Paterno Dismissal

About 7,568,325 college football bloggers will react to the current ongoing events at Penn State today (and the next day and so on...). My personal opinion: I completely agree with the Board of Trustees' decision to fire Paterno immediately; anyone who has read the Grand Jury report should agree.

But most of you don't really care what bloggers think about these moral issues, so here is what a couple of UGA players thought about the Paterno firing:


Both good points. My guess is that Penn State will have to completely wipe out their entire coaching staff, many administrators (which they have already done), and will bring in an entirely new regime to help provide some damage control for the situation. Think about it: this is significantly worse than anything that SMU did in the 80's, and I'm not just talking about Sandusky's actions. Just my opinion. 

2 comments:

  1. I see your "significantly" and raise you an "astronomically".

    Makes my stomach turn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie,

    Yep, it's a horrific situation...and still developing.

    ReplyDelete