Friday, November 11, 2011

H2H's Auburn Playlist... GET CRUNK!

I'd like to preface this post with a disclaimer, "Hey, I'm not a huge fan of ALL of this music, but it's what the KEWL kids are listening to." Well, I guess that if I were a 21 year-old suited up in Red and Black, this is what I'd have on my playlist.
So please, enjoy...

Avicci - Levels (Got my X turnt up D. Rich.)


Crank Dat - Soulja Boy (For obviouos reasons)


Grove St. Party - Lil' Wayne (Watch out little ears)



Ni**as in Paris - Jay-Z and Kanye West (Have you seen a pop chart recently without one of these two on it?)



Rage Against the Machine - Bulls On Parade (Duh. Gotta have that Rage, son.)


Burning Heart - Survivor (I couldn't resist an 80's song.)



Flux Pavilion - Base Cannon (This is 100% Kenny Irons APPROVED!)



Bird Man - I Run This (Imma DAWG... and I RUN THIS!)

1 comment:

  1. Should you not being doing your work?- Taskmaster

    ReplyDelete