Monday, October 24, 2011

Tweet 'O The Day: Dawgs React to Sparty Miracle

Apparently the off-week enabled many on the team to watch and observe (and perhaps take notes on some teams) games from around the country. Saturday night was filled with two of the more shocking finishes of the season:

  1. Michigan State's Hail Mary at the end to ruin Wisky's chance at an unbeaten season
  2. The head-scratching loss that "Big Game Bob" and Oklahoma took against the "River Boat Gambler" and Texas Tech
Look at some of the tweets during the MSU miracle:


In case you missed it...WOW...


Let's put it this way: I thought I was going to die during last year's overtime game against UF and we had four losses going into it. If I was a Wisconsin fan, I would have curled into the fetal position and sobbed uncontrollably. Please God...don't let something like that happen this weekend...I had rather just get blown out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment