Friday, October 28, 2011

TEBOWING? Possible New Fad (Even Better Than Planking)

This was pointed out to me most awsomely by a reader. 10,000 cocktails to you, sir.

Well, I'm certain you've heard of "Planking" (and if you haven't, Google is a hell of a drug). But that has absolutely nothing on the country's newest fad "Tebowing". So what exactly is the act that is quickly becoming the internet's trendiest new thing? Here's the definition of "Tebowing":

(vb) - to get down on a knee and start praying, even if everyone else around you is doing something completely different


Here's a few random examples of people Tebowing randomly (courtesy of www.tebowing.com).





In a sports world that consists of Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, world series, and Tim Tebow, it's pretty wild to see that he's actually getting his own version of Planking. Really, who'd ever think that something like that could happen?

Uhhh...


***I can't dislike this guy enough, but this is just funny.***

2 comments:

  1. I now have found a new meaning to life... thanks tim tebow ... now off to jaxville

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I lost it this weekend when I first saw this. We were in Denver at Mellow Mushroom for the game with other UGA alumni and needless to say, we were feeling pretty good when we left. We then proceeded to a Halloween party where I was proudly walking around with my hung gaytor over my shoulder and playing beer pong and flip cup with a bunch of Broncos fans. After we creamed the other team in flip cup, the team I was on commenced to get down on one knee and yell "Tebow-it"... I only looked upon them in disbelief, and said "He still wears Knowshon pajamas"

    ReplyDelete