Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tweet O' The Day: What Does the Team Think About Saturday

A good introspective look at the what the guys are thinking was something that I wanted to give folks an idea about today. It's pretty obvious that everyone, not just the onlookers, were disappointed at what happened. Here's a look at what some of the guys are thinking after the big letdown Saturday night.




There was a wide range of emotion on the field that I recall seeing. I know at one point, I noticed that Shawn Williams wasn't really thrilled with what he saw on the score board with about 5 minutes left in the game. There was also the jubilation at the beginning of the game with Boykin's score. 

We were all over the map. I can remember saying to Wes while the team was jumping up and down at midfield before the kick, "Wow. We're maybe over-jacked. Those guys in the white seem pretty calm." I don't know what the problem is, but there's obviously a problem and I have a decent idea that it's not how excited the team was.

The bottom line is, these guys have to treat Saturday like it's the beginning of the season. If you do your job and win the East, it won't matter anyway. I'll be extremely surprised, but nonetheless...

No comments:

Post a Comment