Friday, September 9, 2011

Tweet O' The Day: Hunter Long Gets The Axe...

Actually, he's just displaying his sweet chain mail he picked up at DragonCon last weekend. I just hope he brings it with him for his o-line buddies to use against the Cocks tomorrow - they're gonna need it. Check the picture that was attched to Hunter's tweet yesterday afternoon.



It's well documented that Hunter and his bro love to party. I can bet my bottom dollar that he did this solely because he loves Robin Hood: Men in Tights and his favorite character in the movie was Robert Ridgely's. Just look at the resemblance, it's uncanny.


Truth be told, tweet material was pretty limited yesterday, but I always find it funny if you can somehow relate a post to one of the worst movies of all time. How Carey Elwes ever found himself in a leading role befuddles me to no end. I mean really, when you see guys like him making bank in Hollywood, doesn't it just piss you off?

Anyway, he (and the rest of the offensive line) should come ready with flamberges, flails, bandoleers, halberds, and maces in tow if they plan on performing like last week. I'm pretty sure they won't be able to sneek those in their socks, but I'd take anything at this point short of an Uzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment