Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tweet O' The Day: Team Wants Lil' Wayne on Gameday

I don't actually know if this is the case, but Lil' Wayne is taking the young adult musical scene by storm lately. I know he's a rapper and he's dirty and a horrible role model and all that, but this guy is an extremely talented musician and I can appreciate that, even though any given song of his contains no less than 56 references to "fornicate" or some slang variant of it.

That and the kids on the team get CRUNK when they put him on their beatz... (Tha Carter IV is Wayne's highly anitcipated new album, due out August 29th, but it leaked onto the net late last night.)






I'd like to take this opportunity to express my displeasure over some of the opinions of the older fans in Sanford Stadium. 

I realize that a lot of people don't like rap music or rock music or whatever, but who it's actually played for does enjoy it. Do I like that crap they play in Carolina 24/7 (see below)? No, but ALL of the players do, so they play it anyway - it gets their guys jacked up. Mr. Lil' Wayne would do that too or, for that matter, pretty much any other rap song that 20-somethings enjoy bobbing their head to.

I know the boosters hate it, but it ain't for everyone. So just chill out a little, even though you're about to rip your ears off the side of your head exactly like me in Carolina.

(See. I was serious about the LameCocks)





5 comments:

  1. I think this one would be better.
    http://youtu.be/ETuhIHqJ0Rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^"They gonna know about us!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change the song "my Tyme" to " our Tyme" and you got a clean song that works. (change one referee to the n word to player or play-ya)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything but the Who...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every Rose has its Thorn by Poison is a personal game time fav for me

    ReplyDelete