Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tweet O' The Day: Aron White's Thoughts on Combat Unis

It's extremely evident that the football team is, at the very least, fond of the new uniforms. I'm good with them as well, but I think you've all figured that out by now. It's different from the norm, which is why it seems that some people don't like them. Clown suits are a common thing I've heard them referred to, but Aron thinks they fit in along with another select group of neon-clad goons...

THE POWER RANGERS!


If the Freek didn't have something to do with this, frankly, I'd be amazed. This is based on some variant of the Power Rangers that I haven't seen before, but I'm sure it's chock full of lame monsters in low budget costumes. Sadly, some would argue that the same low-budget costumes are what we'll be wearing in 11 short days, but I tend to disagree.

I promise I won't talk to much more about the new garb, but it's quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen on the twitterwebs lately relating to Tweet O' The Day material. I like Aron's style.

No comments:

Post a Comment