Tuesday, August 9, 2011

25 Days: Rhett McGowan AND Drew Wilson

Welcome to today's episode of the countdown. We'll have an abbreviated version today, as my interwebs are, at best, sketchy at present. Hopefully, I'll get this finished before the neighbor's pirated linksys broadcast completely craps out on me.

It's also going to be abbreviated because of two other reasons, one of which being that I know absolutely zero about these guys other than the fact that Rhett has one career reception to his name and Wilson is a transfer from Lambuth University. Sorry, I'm gonna leave it to you to Wikipedia that place because I just don't have the time right meow.

Anyway, I'm sure the two of these guys are great kids and have parents who are proud as pete of 'em. They get good grades, they can say they play football and get free drinks downtown, and they don't have any of the Athens heat on their ass at all times. It's a win-win situation, really. Well, if you can convince the equipment managers that you deserve decent stuff just the same as everyone else.

Just in case you'd like to see a picture of the two, as we usually do, I had to pull these off their Georgiadogs page, so.... (and Drew wasn't so lucky)


 Like I said, Drew wasn't so lucky in this draw...


GATA



Next up: No. 24, Ken Malcome

1 comment: