Friday, July 29, 2011

Tweet O' the Day: Mark Fox Sending Invites for Chick Fil-A Game

Mark Fox is already a Damn Good Dawg. If he keeps on tweeting gold like he did yesterday, his street cred is gonna go through the roof. I'm already a fan, but light-hearted non-trash talking trash talking of a Boise alum is something of which I'm a fan. Who is said Boise alum? Well look no further than below...


Other than being a SportsCenter Top-10 badass, Coach fox is a very likable guy in general. He's a private guy, but at the same time he's wise enough to have a Twitter account and throw stuff like this out there. It makes him more likable, increases his "kewlness" factor with the kids, and help promote the team itself. It's a really, really good idea. Well then again, maybe he just enjoys Twitter.

At any rate, it's impossible for him not to give at least a little hint at his personality in some of these tweets, so you'd get the idea that he's a very personable guy, even if you didn't know him. Based on my experience, that's all true to life.

As far as coaching, I think this season is going to be the tale of the tape. I think he's a good coach, but I need a few more points of data to affirm my suspicion. Let's not be quick to jump the gun after our first tourney appearance coincided directly with having two draft picks on the team. They won't be there this year, so you'd imagine that we'll get a truer picture of the team sans NBA talent.

Either way, I really, really like the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment