Sunday, July 24, 2011

41 Days: Brandon Burrows


It's the Sunday edition of today's countdown and we're one day less than 6 weeks away from GEORGIA DOME!!!! AAAAHHHH YUPPP, DUM DADUM!!!! in the words of the most famous crunk rapping brothers from Atlanta. D-Roc and Kaine were also excited about the countdown news and wanted to make sure you knew, "BOOM! IT'S ON!!!!" After all, they're Dawg fans as well.



Today's spotlight is on redshirt freshman inside 'backer, Brandon Burrows. Burrows is out of Walton HS and stands an impressive 6'3 and 240 pounds. Unlike D-Roc and Kaine, Burrows seems to be extremely eloquent in his usage of the English language, often times noticing the marvelous minutae in everyday life. Here's a great example(s):



Anyone who makes Flock of Seagulls references and appreciates soccer talent can never be a man that I can't see myself getting along with, so Brandon, please answer that Facebook friend request for me, k!?! But, seriously...

Forecast
I don't really know a lot about Brandon, save the traumatic knee injury that he suffered in his senior year at Walton. Because of this, I'm not privy to the details of his recovery either, thus making a predicition for his playing prospects virtually impossible.

However, because of the aforementioned other qualities he possesses, I hope he plays 60 minutes a game. I realize that isn't possible, but I'll be cheering for the kid no matter what happens, as I'm a fan of kids who have a lot going for them other than football. Obviously Brandon does.

GATA



Next up: A BIG SURPRISE!

2 comments:

  1. Brandon is out of Cobb County (Walton High School).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct and the article has been amended.

    I knew it, GeorgiaDogs knew it, you knew it, but my fingers failed to type it.

    Thanks for the catch and for visiting. We appreciate it.

    Go Dawgs!

    ReplyDelete

Loading...