Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Thrash Volume 3: Ryan Harrow, Since We Don't Have You

Thursday Thrash is a weekly segment in which we incorporate some of the greatest songs of all time (mostly metal, but not always) into a topically relevant post revolving around current issues at the University of Georgia. As a note, artistic liberties will be frequently used in this relation. Basically, the only premise/rule is that I can't put on some crappy Shania Twain song or some no-talent lightning catcher with autotune (see KESHA). 

Today's episode is an introspective look at what could've been. Now that Mr. Harrow has made his bed in Lexington, Mark Fox is stuck thinking about how the future could've played out. He's probably been blaring this the entire morning and crying into his pillow after the bad news from Twitter.

I'm sure he's utterly devastated.

I don't have plans and schemes,
And I don't have hopes and dreams.
I don't have anything,
Since I don't have you.


And I don't have fond desires,
and I don't have happy hours.
I don't have anything,

Since I don't have you.

Happiness, and I guess,
I never will again.
When you walked out on me,
In walked ol' misery,
And he's been here since then.




"Oh yeah, we're F*CKED!" (You'll get the reference if you're a GN'R fan)

Just kidding, but seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment