Monday, May 9, 2011

Liar, Liar, Vest on Fire!: UM Pokes Fun at Tressel

As spotted on I-94 in Michigan.

As you probably know by now, I cruise on the "Beat Em' While They're Down" Cruise Line. I guess Michigan fans do too... and I like it.

The thing about all of this is that tOSU and Tressel deserve every bit of it. Knowingly concealing information that would expose you were playing a season with ineligible players should get you fired- in a perfect world. But yeah, that isn't the case.

The Auburn/Alabama and tOSU/UM rivalries are really funny to me. For a group of people to hate each other enough to do stuff like spending a couple grand a month on billboards to make fun of your rival is bordering on insanity, but it's comical. While I make fun of Tech fans on a pretty regular basis, it's a pretty healthy rivalry, as they're an easy target. And it doesn't consume any time out of my regular day-to-day activity like the AU/UA blood feud does.

At any rate, this is the type of stuff that makes America great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...