Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2011 French Open: DGD John Isner vs. World #1 Rapael Nadal


Tennis is a pretty undervalued sport in my opinion. I'd certainly rank it about most everything save baseball and basketball. Yeah, I know that the three ManU guys who read this are going to be offended, but who really gives two hoots about soccer or hockey? This is the Red, White, and Blue folks. There ain't no green on our flag.

It (soccer) is pretty much unwatchable... I mean I can't even do the World Cup unless I hear there's a riot breaking out on the field of play. Plus there's all these weird rules about keeping players in front of the defensemen and other weird stuff like that.

Isn't the point to get behind the defense? That's what I thought.

Anyway, Isner will be facing Nadal today at sometime around 10:00 a.m. EST. I say "somewhere around" because the French are so much cooler than everyone else in the world that the time they list for this match is "not before four o'clock in the afternoon", which means "Hey, we ain't gonna start this here chicken fight til drectly ater fur oclock,"" for all you English speaking kinsman out there.

GOOD LUCK TO A DAMN GOOD DAWG, YOUNG MR. ISNER!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Check out French open 2011 matches, dates, results and find who scored what here and who are the winners here.

    French Open 2011 Schedule

    ReplyDelete