Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ware Watch 2011: 3/30 Update

Twitter seems to be a good place to get info on Kevin Ware. Because of this (and the gravity of this potential pickup), I'm going to do my very best to keep all of you updated on any developments.

The latest update really isn't a surprise, though I think Mr. Hamilton could be making a huge mistake here. If you give the kid his release and let the new guy woo him back in the fold, isn't that a lot better than forcing him to either enroll or transfer and sit out a year? Makes sense to me, but Mike Hamilton... not so much. After all this guy did hire Kiffykins and a Lou Ferrigno look-alike to coach his basketball team.

I still don't like our chances, but you can't help but think they improve as the days pass and the lies mount.

Posted on Twitter @ approximately 11:00 p.m. on 3/30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...