Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Well do you Know UGA's Football Roster?

I love games. Thus, I love the website Sporcle. In case you are unaware, Sporcle is a website filled with random trivia games of all kinds. Basically, people go on there and create their own games and it is VERY addicting. Anyway, I noticed one of the games created was to name UGA's entire 2010 football roster by jersey number (they give you the number, you have to know the player). And I'm not going to lie...the linemen numbers get a little tough. So, I thought I would share the link below for those of you who are either (a) really bored, (b) like puzzles, games, and Dawg sports, and/or (c) both:

1 comment:

  1. Dear Webmaster,

    I came across your Blog recently. I wanted to ask if you would please consider placing a link to my website called SportsMemorabilia.com?

    We have an extensive collection of autographed and unsigned memorabilia for all your favorite athletes and teams.

    If you think it would be of use to your visitors, would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so.

    Here is the link you could add:

    http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/ - a one-stop shop for sports memorabilia fans!

    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    SportsMemorabilia.com
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete