Friday, February 11, 2011

What Exactly IS Trooper Taylor's Job Description?

Make It Rain Coordiantor? Chest-Bump Consigliere? Backward Bill Bro-mancer?

Actually for those of you who don't know, it's "Wide Receivers Coach/Assistant Head Coach". I can count myself in that crowd, as I never actually knew he coached anything. I just thought he ran around with his headset half-off swinging his white towel and chest bumping every single skill player possible. I guess you could call it "encouraging your investment".

Honestly, I like this guy less than almost every other coach in the SEC. I don't feel like he actually has a job other than what I described above and making sure that these guys he's jiving with keep getting checks. And I also can't stand his (or any other coach's) stupid backwards hat.

Please click on the picture below and you'll see what I mean. I couldn't embed it, but you'll get the point quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Sir Thuggy Mc Thug Thug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he also brews Cam juice during the games, per Tracy Wolfson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the Bagman for the organization. As such he has total job security. Unfortunity for UGA, per Terry Bowden, our very own Rodney Garner was the previous Bagman for the Tiger Mob but he got religion Trooper has not seen the Light yet.

    ReplyDelete