Monday, February 21, 2011

ROTFL Moment of the Weekend (It's CLASSIC!)

After watching a Big-10 snooze fest, Flarduh whoop up on LSU, and Freddie Couples double-bogey the seventh at Riviera, I had pretty much given up on yesterday as anything but a good opportunity for a nap. I saw the graphic below last night while watching the 7:00 SportsCenter and perked up a little.

I don't know if any of the rest of you caught it, but it made my day after the horrendous afternoon in sports. For those of you whose eyes can bear the retinal singeing hours of punishment that NASCAR doled out yesterday, I apologize for what could be considered a committable offense in some states. That is AWFUL television no matter how you slice it up. Sorry, but I had to dish on NASCAR at least a little.

Well, the nap op succeeded and a while after I woke up I noticed this little gem (which I posted on Twitter last night):

bj4der.jpg

It's funny that even objective news media acknowledges the fact that Tech sucks. Paul Hewitt, you're really stinking the place up down there.... and I love every minute of it.

Let's face it, there's not a lot of hope that Paul will be around much longer. At some point one of the thirty-nine boosters they have will be forced to step up and fork over some major cheddar. Here's to hoping the next clown on North Avenue has a completely ridiculous buyout that was structured by his UGA educated agent. It would only be fitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment