Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ray Drew Announcement LIVEBLOG!!! 10:00 A.M Friday



Because of the roaring success we had with the LIVEBLOG for Malcolm Mitchell and Jay Rome's commitments, we'll also be covering Ray Drew's commitment LIVE here at 10:00 A.M. tomorrow. It's sure to be a LIVEly time as Drew may be the recruit on which Mark Richt places his LIVElihood. Sorry for the corny emphasis on our non-live LIVE commitment LIVEBLOG, but my sights are squarely on the scanners of this blog. My apologies.

Dawgola will be taking care of the festivities by his lonesome and this should hopefully be some more good news for Richt and Co.

GATA DREAM TEAM!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have a 9am inter-office meeting, but am hoping to (discreetly) check my phone & hit your blog at 10am. Hope we get some good news from Drew! If not, i'll enjoy the inevitable Bulldawg Nation implosion on twitter haha.

    I wish he were announcing after signing day a la Herschel. I'm gonna miss watching Ray Drew mess with Recruitniks, Dawgs & Auburn fans on the internet. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn those inter-office meetings.

    Anyway, I don't think Mr. Drew will disappoint. That will be the worst plate of crow I've ever tasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be one of the biggest commitments in Richt's tenure. Drew and Crowell would give GA a top 5 class. Not to mention the fact that we have good shots at landing one or two of the 4-star recruits still considering the bulldogs (Pagan, Wright, Richardson and Jenkins)

    ReplyDelete