Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Hat Gets a Win Versus Tide, Develops Grass Tetany


I know you'll be surprised by this, but Les went for it on fourth down today. And it worked.... again. I'm really going to have to stop criticizing him because... (click video)



Well, not really. He just makes it so darn easy. Check this excerpt from ESPN's write-up of the game:

As Les Miles' latest stab at fourth-down trickery was about to unfold, the LSU coach bent down, snatched up some blades of grass -- and ate them.

"I have a little tradition that humbles me as a man, that lets me know that I'm a part of the field and part of the game," Miles said as a smile widened on his face. "You should have seen some games before this. I can tell you one thing: The grass in Tiger Stadium tastes best."


If you know anything about grazing livestock, better make sure you get Les some of that high-magnesium salt or he'll be kicking out with a bad case of grass staggers. If only the grazing caused glaucoma and he knew a few of those guys in that rap video above. He'd be golden in that case.


*ARC, thanks for the info this AM.


No comments:

Post a Comment