Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chris Hawkins: Jersey Collector, I Think Not

Check this out on Hawkins from Seth Emerson at Bulldogs Blog.

If I were in Athens, no one would have Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, or eHarmony. If AJ knew Robert Quinn, I suspect there is a lot more to this story that we don't know. I expected that but didn't want to believe it at first. That means he knows Marvin Austen as well, which tells me he probably knows the guys that Chris Hawkins introduced them to "in the agent game".

I was hopeful at first that AJ would get a reprieve on the suspension. Hopeful, but not optimistic. After reading this and realizing what a complete and total scumbag this Hawkins guy is, I don't have a lot of hope. As Ally pointed out to me on Twitter this a.m., he's dug his own grave with this.

TK and Orson, it's time to make like Emeril and "KICK IT UP A NOTCH"!

1 comment:

  1. Yowzers. Looks like AJ may have been given a more lenient sentence than he deserved. Finding it harder & harder to believe this is just about a jersey.

    More importantly, given a tweet he sent out this morning (now erased) i'm having a hard time not wanting to whip his tail. We all make mistakes, but this kid is displaying some ridiculous arrogance i never thought i'd see out of him. Just damn.

    Completely agree with you-wish Richt would be proactive & ban twitter 7 facebook especially.

    ReplyDelete